Saturday, October 10, 2009

Martha's Market

A friend invited me to the preview party for Martha's Market held at John Paul Jones Arena. I didn't realize it would be so nice!! We headed for one of the open bars scattered around and I zeroed in on the Proscecco. Our first stop was for this gazpacho with avocado and shrimp served in martini glasses. Nice but a little over pureed.


Then there were cheeses, meats and roasted vegetables.



Really nice presentation on the oyster shooters. I don't eat oysters but they looked great.
They had celery puree on the bottom and tomato sauce on top.
There was also a carving station and tiny dessert tarts.

I took time out from all of the eating and drinking to try on this fabulous hat!

The whole thing was catered by the caterer for most JPJ events. They did a nice job! I hope I get invited back next year.


















No comments:

Post a Comment