Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Donuts

How cute is the Carpe Donut truck?!



We were lucky enough to attend a WHTJ event out at the always lovely King Family Vineyards. Along with the spectacular view out back was the Carpe Donut truck. I was saving my appetite for the dinner catered from L'etoile so I sent over my personal taster, Mr. Mark to check them out. He wasn't sure after the first one so he needed to try another one.

 Need I say more. Hot and yummy come to mind.

The cute cart  reminds me of my cupcake truck dream that has yet to come to fruition.
(Imagine a small airstream painted up like a giant cupcake driving around town, stopping at little league games. Calling out, "I've got red velvet, devil dog, chocolate buttercream.......!")
Any investors out there????

No comments:

Post a Comment