Thursday, December 23, 2010

More Food Gifts

I finally finished my food basket gifts for family. Including some pistachio, berry and chocolate biscotti.
And granola.
New this year, is this dry chimichurri rub.
We have an annual neighborhood holiday progressive dinner. We hosted cocktails this year so I served  champagne cocktails with a splash of the cranberry orange vodka, garnished with the vodka soaked cranberries.
For a non alcoholic choice and for the children I love to make  punch. I started making punch years ago when I inherited this lovely punch bowl from my grandmother. Punch seems a bit retro these days.
I make this with a bottle of cranberry juice, a big can of pineapple juice, 2 cups of ginger ale, 2 cups of seltzer. And it's nice to make a pretty ice block to keep it cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment